Table of Contents
Most of our products can be ordered to anywhere in the world. We have partnered with iGlobal Stores to fullfill all orders outside of the United States. They have been integrated into this site and offer a number of benefits to you:
- View product prices and totals in your own currency
- Choose whether or not to prepay duty and taxes to receive a guaranteed landed cost
- Multiple shipping options
- No subscription, no signup fees
Since all of international orders are handled by iGlobal directly, please contact them for all questions regarding payment, duty and tax, shipping, order status, tracking information and delivery of orders outside the U.S.
Placing an International Order
- Add the items you wish to purchase to you shopping cart
- Click the checkout button in your shopping cart, this will allow you to see the shipping options, prices and duty.
- Complete the purchase with the iGlobal Stores checkout
Upon completion of the checkout, please contact iGlobal Stores for questions and concerns regarding international shipping, billing, customs, duties, taxes and shipment tracking numbers.
Payment Methods Accepted
- American Express
Customs / Duties / Fees / Taxes
In many cases, you'll be given the opportunity to prepay your duties and taxes for your order. Doing this allows you to pay for your entire order upon checkout with a guarantee that you won't be charged any VAT, duty, taxes or other shipping or customs related fees after your order is complete. Depending on your country and your order value, your order may already be under the deminimus value (the minimum amount at which local taxes are required). In such cases, no duty or tax fees are assessed.
If you are ordering from us directly (not using iGlobal) your order may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
Shipping Methods & Options
International orders may be shipped via any of the major carriers such as UPS, DHL, FedEx or Post. In order to facilitate the order process, you'll be given several shipping options based on the amount of time the order will take to arrive. Please note that all delivery times are listed in business days (Monday through Friday) so you'll want to take this into consideration when selecting your shipping method. Most shipping carriers do not ship on major holidays. Please also note that this does not include order processing time.
Tracking Your Order
- Upon completion of your order, you'll receive an email confirmation from iGlobal Stores with order information
- An additional email will be sent once your order ships. This email will contain delivery and tracking information.
- At any time you can visit www.iglobalstores.com and click the "Track a Package" link
Because your payment is being processed through iGlobal Stores and their payment processor, Interpay, your credit card or bank statement will reflect a charge from iGlobal Exports or Interpay.
iGlobal Contact Information
2855 South 1030 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84119 USA
|International Phone Numbers for iGlobal Stores|
|U.S. & Canada: